Monday, May 6, 2013

I Made It: Thin Mint Muddy Buddies

I'm kind of obsessed with mint lately: mint ankle skinnies, Thin Mints (which, consequently, you can't eat too many of or you will not be thin and you will not fit into the mint skinnies).

So I saw this recipe for Thin Mint Muddy Buddies and I knew I had to have them.

Here's how they turned out:

Don't worry -- it made way more than this. This is just the amount I scooped out for my husband. ;)
So, my tips.

* I didn't have gallon bags like the recipe wanted to use for shaking up, so I just used two big bowls that had lids. In the end I like that better because I don't waste a gallon sized bag and less to throw away. (Environment plus!) Also, I ended up storing them in one of the bowls, so win there too.

* I used off-brand mint cookies -- who would use actual Thin Mints for something like this?!? -- and I think they were bigger, because I ended up with a lot of crumbs in the bottom of the bowl when everything was coated. So, I would say use fewer cookies or not as much powdered sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment