Thursday, April 18, 2013

I Made It: Garlic Cheesy Pull-Apart Bread

...And I changed it. :)



This pin from Pinterest looked amazing from the first time I saw it, but using the Rhodes rolls looked a little time-consuming to me and I'm all about easy meals--although, I will probably try the Rhodes version when I have a day that I remember about it. :) (I also want to try making making a Garlic Cheesy bread with the Rhodes bread loaves, similar to the Pepperoni Bread recipe.)

So instead, I used refrigerated biscuits. I cut them into fourths and tossed them with the butter and seasonings in the recipe, sans the Parmesan cheese. (I hardly ever have Parmesan, but I always have mozzarella.) It took me a couple tries to get the middle ones to cook, but I used a bunt pan--more biscuits were able to touch the sides of the pan and there's no middle. I cooked them for 30 minutes in the bunt pan and they turned out perfect.I forgot to layer the mozzarella in with it, but they were just as good without and I sprinkled some on top for good measure. ;)

So, that's one recipe tested and successful! I guess. Kinda. :D

(Find the original recipe here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment