Thursday, April 11, 2013

Pudding Icing **UPDATED**

From marYvelous Cakes


The best icing!! All you do is mix one vanilla pudding packet with half of the milk called for on the package. Whisk until it begins to thicken. Then fold in one container of Cool Whip. A great frosting spread on cakes and piped onto cupcakes, a tasty filling in crepes or on waffles along with some fruit...way less sugar too.http://notjustcute.com/2010/06/24/dear-sweet-puddinhead/

**UPDATE**
I tried this recipe out for my son's birthday last week and it turned out SPECTACULAR. It was SO great, that when I needed a dessert last minute on Sunday morning, I used chocolate pudding and just, you know, set it out to eat. Mmmmm. :)
A couple tips:
* I've heard some say that it doesn't turn out very smooth. My hand mixer has a whisk attachment that I used and it turned out very smooth.
* Chill it before using it to frost a cake and it will be stiffer and easier to frost with.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment